Prologue
Once, long ago, when the universe did incredible things, on a magical planet, magical things lived. You could see space from this planet.
Dragons, giants, imps, fairys, ogres, all of the magical creatures lived on this planet, called, Waganes.
Once on Waganes, there lived a fairy , and an ogre. The fairy's name, was Nala. Nala was a quite elegant fairy. She lived in the Enchanted Forest. She had long, golden hair that, when she flew high, her hair barely touched the ground, and when she flew low, her hair would rake the leaves gracefully. Her long golden dress covered her bare feet. Her shouders showed, and she had beautiful, smooth white skin. She had blue green eyes
She knew right from wrong, and was very obedient, but daring. She was eightteen. Of course, she was small. She had a cute twinkling voise.The ogre was nineteen years old. He had avacado skin, and it was surprisingly smooth. He was also bald. He had a nice smile in his eyes. He had rags as clothes (of course). He was also, daring, and adventurous. He lived in the Marvelous Mountains. Orian was his name.
CHAPTER 1 THE ARGEUMENT
Dragons, giants, imps, fairys, ogres, all of the magical creatures lived on this planet, called, Waganes.
Once on Waganes, there lived a fairy , and an ogre. The fairy's name, was Nala. Nala was a quite elegant fairy. She lived in the Enchanted Forest. She had long, golden hair that, when she flew high, her hair barely touched the ground, and when she flew low, her hair would rake the leaves gracefully. Her long golden dress covered her bare feet. Her shouders showed, and she had beautiful, smooth white skin. She had blue green eyes
She knew right from wrong, and was very obedient, but daring. She was eightteen. Of course, she was small. She had a cute twinkling voise.The ogre was nineteen years old. He had avacado skin, and it was surprisingly smooth. He was also bald. He had a nice smile in his eyes. He had rags as clothes (of course). He was also, daring, and adventurous. He lived in the Marvelous Mountains. Orian was his name.
CHAPTER 1 THE ARGEUMENT
On the other side of Marvelous Mountains, is Depths of Despair, and on the other side of the Enchanted Forest, is Wonderfull Works
Once, Nala was on her way to Depths of Despair, and Orian was on his way to Wonderful Works. Now, fairies and ogres are raised to hate ogres, and ogres are raised to hate fairies.
Once, Nala was on her way to Depths of Despair, and Orian was on his way to Wonderful Works. Now, fairies and ogres are raised to hate ogres, and ogres are raised to hate fairies.
Suddenly, Nala saw an ogre stomping right towards her! Orian saw a fairy which was floating right towards him! Despite this, they kept going, supposing the other would turn back. They kept going until they were face to face with each other. “ Get away and let me pass to Depths of Despair,” Nala said, with pride, and with her head held high.
“ Step aside, and let me get to Wonderful Works; or I’ll crush you like a mule,” Orian said, growling with disrespect for the little fairy. “ And why, may I ask you, do you wish to pass there?” Nala asked, again with pride and head held high. “ There, you can get the best Blood Sauce. Why are you floating to Depths of Despair?” Orian disrespectfully replied. “ To fetch Poppy Tomalies,” Nala boasted. “Now then, get on with your dirty work; and carry on,” “Now you get on with your life, and buy your trashy food,” Orian mocked. Then they parted with broken pride.
CHAPTER 2 FOUND LOVE
About three hours later, while Nala was chatting with her best friend, Annlie about how disrespectful ogres were, they heard a powerful, and low yell. This startled the girls, and they looked in the direction of the yell. They were looking in the direction of the Castle of Dirosh. Dirosh was the most powerful dragon in the area. Nala had forgotten that she had a basket of food for the dragon. Every day someone is assigned to bring Dirosh food. Dirosh was too lazy to hunt. So he always told people to bring him even just a little food. so today was Nala’s turn. “ I’m sorry, Ann. Dirosh might be yelling because I’ve forgotten to give him his food,” Nala said anxiously. “All right ;” Ann said, jokingly. “You have my permission to go.” Nala smiled. She went and fetched the basket, and set off.
When she got to the castle, she checked in the window. There, fighting the dragon, was the ogre who had spoken so rudely to her! Suddenly, at the very back of her mind, she heard a distinct voice, saying, “Help him. You know you love him. You remember that you had felt sorry after you had spoken rudely to him. Help Him. Make it up to him.” “You know what?” she whispered to herself, “I will.” and with that, she climbed through the window, and zapped a force field around him, just about when Dirosh was going to bite him. Dirosh suddenly realized that there was a force field around his prey, so he glared at Nala, and crawled towards her. She became so frightened, that she accidentally set the force field off. Suddenly, Orian pounced on Dirosh, and squeezed his neck, and made him suffacate. That was the last of him. There was a very long silence. Nala was the first to speak. “Thank you for saving me,” She accidentally blushed. “Oh, no. Thank you. You saved me first. What ever made you do what you did?” Orian bashfully said. “I felt bad for being rude to you. I decided to make it up to you.” “Funny, same here.” They then realized that they had loved each other. They decided that they would walk and talk around the lake. Right in the middle of a conversation, Nala’s mother called to her, telling her that she needed to do her chores. Nala hung her head in frustration. Orian lifted her head up. “Hey,” He started. “Will you meet me here, tomorrow at noon?” she smiled and nodded. She then floated off to her mother and father.
CHAPTER 3 ATTACK!
Over the next few months, they met each other every day. They became more and more in love. Each day was a strain to get away from home to see each other. All through the morning each day, they tried to slip away. Nala’s parents’ said she was going through a faze. Orian’s parents’ said he always needed fresh air in the morning. After they got together, the rest of the day they were content.
One morning, when they got together, they heard a faint laugh. It was a shrill laugh, like a witch’s. A moment later, they saw a black streak across the sky. Nala twisted her tiny fingers. She wasn’t so good around witches. Of course, in some spells she could overcome witches, but witches had a potion that killed fairies. Only if they didn’t know the S.S.C. (Secret Signing Code). Nala knew the S.S.C., but still she was worried, because witches had potions for the most powerful creatures. Ogres were one of the most powerful.
Suddenly, the witch landed. “Shoo. Scat. Get away. Why are you here?” Orian growled. “He he he. Not a chance I’m going. I’m here because you two lovers killed my darling. How dare you speak so disrespectfully to the Witch of Wicked Works,” WWW snapped. Suddenly, the “warriors” heard a vibration, and a bubbly sound coming from the witch’s cauldron hanging from her broom, containing the fearful potions. “ Grr. Why did my sister have to text me right now?” the witch growled. (Phones were made then. Phones were shipped over to earth, taken apart, and then, we simply stole the idea). The witch went over to her cauldron, and fetched her phone. It started to ring. So she turned her back on them, and spoke, probably to her sister. Mean while, Orian slowly and quietly, picked up a nearby log, aimed, and threw it, right at the witch, at her shoulder, right when she got off. “ YOU TALL, UGLY WRENCH! I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS! AND AS FOR YOU MY PRITTY, YOU’LL GET IT TOO! YOU TWO KILLED MY BOY-DRAGON-FRIEND! I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS, IF IT’S THE LAST THING I DO!” she outraged, clutching her shoulder, where Orian had hit her. She got on her broom, gave one last menacing glare over her shoulder, and swooped off into the sky.
CHAPTER 4
RELATIONSHIP
“Oh, Orian, I am frightened. She can do no harm to me, but she can do harm to those around me, including you. Oh, she could take my most prize possessions, my family, my friends, you, oh, help,” she cried. “hey, it’s cool so far, okay? She can do no harm for now. She’s hurt. How can she do magic if she’s injured? Calm down, calm down. It’s okay,” Orian soothed, trying to calm the sobbing Nala.
finally, after about three minutes, Nala shed her last tears, wiping them away. “ I- I wanted to know- are we really in love?,” the thinking Nala thoughtfully said. “Well, now to think about it, think about all the things we’ve done. You saved me, and I saved you, so, well, I think so,” Orian said, surprised at the odd question. “Nala, your friend, Anlie, is over, she wanted to do some stuff with you!” Nala’s ma called. “oh, COMING! I’m very sorry, I, sorrowfully have to write a report about how, ‘nasty’ ogres are,” she said, as she hung her head in sorrow because she had to write a report on “nasty” ogres. “Hey, you’re supposed to hate me, I’m supposed to hate you. But, fate brought us together, right? I mean, again, I saved you, and you, saved me, so, it’s equal. And, you know, I know you don’t hate me, so, It’s fine. At the most, just try to get a good grade on this, okay?” he said, very reasonably. Nala smiled, nodded and then, started to turn, then, strangely enough, Orian stopped her, and asked, “Can you put yourself to my size?” Then it was Nala’s turn to look confused. She then turned around mumbled some words, then, disappeared in a cloud of smoke. A second later, Nala once again, appeared, this time, Orian’s size. She slowly walked toward him, then halted, in front of him. “Before you go-we’ve been together awhile, have we not?” with a nod of Nala’s head, he continued, “- I wanted to give you a gift,” he nervously said. With that, he leaned over, and kissed Nala on the cheek. Nala grinned, turned herself back to her normal size, and went home, looking back, still smiling.
CHAPTER 5
WORLD OF LIGHT
There is a story I must tell in order to explain how Nala and Orian helped the world be a much lighter one.
Lighter World
Once, ninety~nine thousand and ninety~nine centuries ago, fairies and ogres actually got along. Actually, the king ogre and the queen fairy were best of friends. They actually were thinking of getting married. Together, everyone made a lighter world. Then, a witch befell them, for she was angered for the cause of, her sister won, when she was competing against the witch. The witch destroyed the city of witch the fairies and the ogres shared. They blamed the coming of the witch on the other. For this cause, they parted a part of land, not in the city. In order to completely lighten the world, an ogre and a fairy have to kiss in the ruins of the city.
CHAPTER 6
REVENGE
The next day, they met again. Nala was in ogre size. Strangely, they felt like someone was watching them, just waiting to pounce. They decided to look around, checking to see if someone was doing so. But, before they could do anything, physically, they got pulled together, and kissed each other on the cheek, and stared lovingly into each other’s eyes. For a few minuets, they couldn’t snap out of it. Suddenly, out of the blue, the witch that had attacked them jumped out. “Ha! That’s been long enough being lovers. Say bye bye to each other,” she madly yelled. “ yea, that’s right, both of you will sorrow parting. You, my avocado, you will be killed, and you my pretty, will sorrow, just like I did. You two, I’m being awfully nice, letting you say goodbye. Okay, don’t look at me like I’m crazy. They say you hit me on the head too. That’s why I’m being ‘crazy’,” she-again- said crazily. It took a minuet to recollect what was happening. When the ogre and the fairy realized, they looked mournfully into each other’s eyes’. Nala silently started to cry. The tears rolled down her cheeks. Orian’s shoulders sagged. His eyes’ shone, but with tears. Out of the blue, the witch knocked Orian out. Then, he fell to the ground. The witch scooped him up. “Noooooooooooooooooooooo!” Nala screamed. Then she burst out in tears. The witch grimaced. (That’s the witch’s way of grinning). Then the witch got on her broom, and pushed off. Somehow, the weight of the ogre didn’t matter.
CHAPTER 7
READY FOR ADVENTURE?
That day, Nala arrived at home, with a tear stained face. Annlie was waiting. She was actually excited. “We got an A plus on the report! What’s the matter? Was one of the ogres rude?” Anlie said when she saw Nala. “ I’m going far away to save one of the Witch of Wicked Works. I need someone to accompany me on my journey. I have a secret love. An ogre who’s name is Orian. Don’t look at me like I’m stupid. It’s very important to me. He was the ogre who I had an argument with. He’s the one who yelled. He’s why I keep on running away. I love him,” she explained. For the next few minuets, they talked about it. Anlie agreed that she would go with her, and she even got to like the sound of him. So they went to talk to their parents. They said it was very extremely important. They mentioned that they might not be coming back. Their parents agreed to let them go. The girls packed their stuff, said their sorrowful goodbyes.
They were on their way to save an ogre.
1 comment:
Huh? I thought this one was WORTHY of comments. I worked HARD.
Post a Comment